Thursday, October 18, 2007

Still havent purchase a new PC but I wanted to share some thoughts. An update on the Trader Joe's Gluten Free Ginger Snaps I mentioned in my last post. They are excellent. Great tasting, texture is like a "real" cookie except it was a little harder in consisteny. Even the bag it came in was nice cause it had a ziplock top so the uneaten cookies stayed fresh. But my word of advice is once you eat one cookie you are gonna want to eat at least half the bag.

Finally I am gonna try out Risotteria on Saturday nite. I have been dying to go to this place for a long time and since me and my finance are going to be in the City to see the Awesome 80's prom @ Webster Hall I figured would be a great time to have some legendary gluten free pizza and gluten free breadsticks and desserts. I am gonna take some pictures there to post on this blog.

Anheiser Busch won the award for thebest GF Beer for their Red Bridge line of Beer. This is a personal favorite of mine since it amazingly tastes like a regular Bud. Monarch Beverages in Long Beach has this and Ramapo Valley Beers in stock. Also Uncle Guisseppi's Market in East Meadow also has it. Out in California I hear CVS Drugs stores also carry it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Pete, Try the New Grist at Risotteria. New Grist won the gold medal at the GABF last year competing agains "normal" beers. New Grist won the silver this year. Not bad, huh?
Nice blog.

Silly Yak Pete said...

Thanks I will diffinately give it a try. Thanks for the tip.